Freya by Sirdar has a unique texture which makes it a great yarn for eye-catching project from accessories to sweaters! A blend of cotton, acrylic, and polyester, the different fibers are brushed together for a fuzzy yarn.
This is for 1 skein of one of the following colors:
- Baffin 852 - dark blue, grey, purple and a bit of turquoise
- Felt 855 - various shades of beige and tans
- Grapes 854 - various shades of purples, greys and blue
- Marble 856 - various shades of browns and cream
- Forest Mix 850 - greens, blue, cream and bits of purple
- Lapland 853 - dust pink, light brown and cream
- First Frost 851 - Various shades of grey, light blue and black
- Silver 857 - various shades of grey, white and black
55% Cotton 31% Acrylic 14% Polyester
1.75 oz / 50 g
120 yd 110 m
suggested needle size: US 10 6 mm J-6 hook
Machine wash gentle and dry flat.
Thanks for looking!
My Website: https://feltedforewe.com