Sirdar Yarns Indie is a gorgeous, light and lofty yarn with a riot of magnificent bold, bright colors in every ball - the fabulous color effect appears as you knit.
This is 1 skein of one of the following colors:
- Yeehah 168 - Rusty red, pink, orange and yellow
- Nevada 158 - Various shades of browns
- Pueblo 162 - various shades of soft blues, browns yellow and mint
- Little Bighorn 156 - dark brown, purple and green
- Montana 154 - various tones of browns, gold and dark green
- Flint Creek 169 - various tones of greys and steel blue (grey with blue hue)
- Tahoe 166 - various shades of blues and turquoise
- Madison 160 - mauve, purple and jade green
- Idaho 170 - apricot, red, pink and dark purple
- Navajo 151 - Green, purple, yellow, burnt orange and black
51% Wool 49% Acrylic 14%
1.75 oz / 50 g
47 yd 43 m
suggested needle size: US 17 12 mm N/P 10 hook
Machine wash gentle and dry flat.
Thanks for looking!
My Website: https://feltedforewe.com