Cirrus by Berroco Yarns is so light it seems to float like a cloud , Cirrus blends super kid mohair with extra fine merino, locking the fibers into an airy nylon core. Great for knitting crocheting and weaving. Yarn has been discontinued.
This is for 1 skein of the one of these colors:
- Grand Canyon 2510 - dark red and black
- Erie Sunset 2509 - dark purple and black
- Adirondack 2533 - medium green with golden hue and black
- Rushmore 2507 - charcoal grey and black
- Florida Reef 2531 - various tones of coral peach
42% Kid Mohair 40% Nylon 18% Extra fine Merino Wool
.88 oz 25g
114 yd 104 m
Needle 10 US 6 mm
Care Instructions: Hand Wash and lay flat to dry
Thanks for looking!
My Website: https://feltedforewe.com